Sumaihagayui / DwellingVexed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat between IS and SV

Go down

Chat between IS and SV Empty Chat between IS and SV

Post by intimate Spotlight Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:06 am

[05:26] -- intimateSpotlight [IS] began trolling serpentineVibrations [SV] at 05:26 --
[05:27] IS: hey sv, hihiin.
[05:27] SV: ~~~< konban wa
[05:27] SV: ~~~< and what do I owe the pleasssure?
[05:27] IS: did you get the email everyone aparently got but me, hihiin?
[05:27] SV: ~~~< Yesss, I don't underssstand how you didn't it sssaid we all received it
[05:27] IS: i didnt, neither did fl, hihiin.
[05:27] SV: ~~~< more importantly isss I can ssseem to trace the email addressssss at all
[05:28] IS: lies all of them, hihiin.
[05:28] IS: maybe its a ghost email, hihiin.
[05:28] IS: spooky, hihiin.
[05:28] SV: ~~~< indeed
[05:28] IS: well from what i heard it sounds like a fun game anyway, hihiin.
[05:28] IS: aparently im your partner or something, hihiin.
[05:29] SV: ~~~< Hai, we are to keep the zodiac order
[05:30] SV: ~~~< asss isss the only ressspectable form.
[05:30] IS: so, how do we play, hihiin?
[05:33] SV: ~~~< it ssseemsss it'sss got a ssserver client sssyssstem
[05:33] SV: ~~~< which isss new
[05:33] IS: yes i noticed the files, hihiin.
[05:35] IS: if my calculations are correct, im your server, hihiin?
[05:36] SV: ~~~< no no, I am
[05:36] IS: oh, hihiin?
[05:37] IS: well, thats fine i guess ob is my client, hihiin.
[05:37] IS: so do you know anymore then df about this game, hihiin?
[05:37] IS: what is it, an rpg, hihiin?
[05:37] SV: ~~~< ...
[05:37] SV: ~~~< I don't think you dessserve to play thisss game.
[05:37] IS: what, why, hihiin?
[05:38] SV: ~~~< you don't underssstand the gloriousssnessssss of the Role Playing Game
[05:38] IS: dont you start this, hihiin.
[05:39] IS: dont make me get my rifle, hihiin.
[05:39] IS: dont make me bust out my sick ryhms, hihiin.
[05:39] IS: they burn like the fire in my moirails heart and dying lusus, hihiin.
[05:40] IS: so they burn pretty bad, hihiin.
[05:40] IS: you might want to call someone now, hihiin.
[05:40] SV: ~~~< *pullsss bowssstring* too ssslow
[05:40] IS: so they can treat your wounds- oh not fair, hihiin.
[05:40] IS: i dont roleplay, hihiin.
[05:41] SV: ~~~< releasssing thisss ssstring, it'll go sssnicker sssnack, nothing sssurvivesss my sssniping sssnake attack
[05:42] IS: youre on a sinking boat, ontop of my ocean of fire, if i said youd stay afloat, id be a liar
[05:43] IS: you dont stand a chance against me, take a shot, my skills youll see, comapared to me you have diddly-squat
[05:43] SV: ~~~< Thisss rhythm rhymesss with the ssslither and ssslide of your sssecret demissse
[05:44] SV: ~~~< my jawsss ssstrike with precisssion ssso illegal it'sss like a commited a crime
[05:45] IS: try not to be alarmed, when youre bites slide off, i will not be charmed, in fact i can only scoff
[05:46] IS: you have no skill, no talent in the ryhm, you have no will or way, and i dont have the time
[05:48] IS: i take my leave, lets play this game later, you can show me how you weave, and ill be your angers sedater
[05:48] IS: hideo out, hihiin.
[05:48] -- intimateSpotlight [IS] gave up trolling serpentineVibrations [SV] at 05:48 --
[05:48] -- serpentineVibrations [SV] began trolling intimateSpotlight [IS] at 05:48 --
[05:48] SV: ~~~< the layersss of meter defiesss definition, asss rhythm remindsss your of ssserpentine vibrationsss, OH NameDrop
[05:49] IS: oh so you want some more, now you know how the other ladies feel, you better prepare your self for some gore, you think youre elegant but youre an eel
[05:50] IS: my ryhthmes and ryhmes are too tight, youre gonna need a band-aid, too weak for this intimatespotlight, so just shush up and fade
[05:50] SV: ~~~< I'm popping tropesss like your popping bonesss, off yourssself becaussse no one wantsss to fill the quadrantsss
[05:51] IS: harsh sv, harsh, hihiin.
[05:52] IS: dont be down you aint red, i know you cant handle me so near, the thought of my touch fills you with dreas, my burning love will sear
[05:52] SV: ~~~< can't follow my rhythm thatsss cuz I don't need one, freeform, reformed, math jazz you douchbag
[05:52] IS: *dread
[05:53] IS: sv youre not even rhyming, you know the superior slam is a rhyming one, hihiin.
[05:54] SV: ~~~< Rhyme and rhythm isss not the sssame, if you can ssslam with aim then don't play thisss game
[05:54] IS: you think youre cool stuff lowblood, sit down and let me teach, its a rhym that starts the flood, find your words and reach
[05:55] SV: ~~~< my arrow of truth ssshowsss were both blue, blood that isss and you know it'sss true
[05:56] SV: ~~~< quit thinking you're a court of Kangaroo, no one followsss your viewsss
[05:56] IS: you cant beat my superiority, my looks and my valor, you wish you matched my authority, my strict fires galor
[05:57] IS: you try to match my power, youre making yourself a fool, im hovering over you like a tower, my words burn cool
[05:57] SV: ~~~< hitherto, join the qeue, of thossse waiting to get a clue, I'm force a coup (d'etat) you'll realissse my hue hasss nothing to do with who I can woo
[05:57] SV: ~~~< *forcing
[05:57] IS: just give in a kneel, you cant handle me, like i cant handle your speel, this embarassment i cant stand to see
[05:58] IS: stop falling for a blue, i have enough reds on my plate, you havnt a clue, you wouldnt be able to get a date
[05:59] SV: ~~~< your view isss assskew, you're got overthrew by yew (bow that isss) and it'sss no rue you belong in zew
[06:00] SV: ~~~< I'm gonna hew a path and ssscrew your assssss thisss rhyme layersss are more potent then you can sssee through
[06:01] IS: i cant see where youre going with this strifle, all this flailing and failing, youre trying to avoid my rifle, this shits off the fan and on the railing
[06:01] SV: ~~~< now you ssshould jussst make adieu, becaussse your departure isss long overdue
[06:02] SV: ~~~< you know it'sss not untrue that can't handle my rhyme fu
[06:03] IS: my former attempt passed, thanks to your stubborn attitude, this battle has been gassed, like food rotted
[06:03] IS: awshit
[06:03] IS: you made me lose my rhythm, hihiin.
[06:03] IS: you do realize, this means war, hihiin?
[06:03] SV: ~~~< it takesss no ssshrew to get the clue that I'm rubber and your glue, and everything you sssay bouncesss off of me and sssticksss to you
[06:04] IS: yeah yeah i get it, you think youre such a cool a cool white, well sit tight, and learn how to bite
[06:04] IS: this is youre master speaking, i know youve been liking this strife, im sorry to end this whipping, but id rather show my gut to a knife
[06:05] IS: bye, hihiin.
[06:05] -- intimateSpotlight [IS] gave up trolling serpentineVibrations [SV] at 06:05 --
intimate Spotlight
intimate Spotlight

BOONDOLLARS : 10

Back to top Go down